A new release from Postums on Halowaypoint. Make sure to check out the entire post, otherwise we’ve highlighted some key stuff here below.
New MCC Menu Background
First on the docket is a preview of the menu background for Halo The Master Chief Collection.
Halo MCC Fixed Bugs List
As we’ve reported over the last few Friday development updates: flights have been ongoing for awhile now. They managed to get in around 150k users to test both Halo Reach, and Halo: CEA.
So what exactly has been fixed with all these flights? Check out the detailed list below of everything that has been resolved since the flights have begun.
Global Resolved Issues
- 2/25 – When signing out the title will often crash.
- 2/25 – A bug was causing uncapped to be capped at 200 frames per second.
- 2/25 – Restoring to Default does not affect Zoom In & Zoom Out on Keyboard & Mouse.
- 2/25 – You will lose functionality while using a Gamepad if you sign out with the Message of the Day open.
- 2/20 – When using Keyboard & Mouse, you will see Xbox button prompts instead of the correct keys on the character customization screens.
- 2/20 – Ranks will be displayed when connecting to a ranked match for all players.
- 2/20 – Debug text is present in the Gameplay Settings menus when set to Non-English languages.
- 2/20 – Halo 4 loadouts were present in the customization options.
Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary Resolved Issues
- 2/25 – In matchmaking, some game variants do not spawn players with starting grenades.
- 2/25 – Input delay has been improved across all game modes.
- 2/25 – Auto Look Centering while in Vehicles is too strong.
- 2/25 – Various weapon and vehicle sound in Multiplayer use remastered sound effects.
- 2/25 – In Campaign, a prompt appears to skip cutscenes on the Pillar of Autumn.
- 2/25 – There are missing animations and UI elements when leaving a Matchmaking game.
- 2/25 – The gamepad and mouse & keyboard binding menus default to Halo: Reach while in Halo: CEA gameplay.
- 2/20 – When opening the character customization screen, Halo: Reach’s options appeared briefly.
- 2/20 – Service IDs are not displayed on the scoreboard appropriately.
- 2/20 – Classic Team Slayer settings and CE Team Slayer are flip flopped for custom games settings.
- 2/20 – Customization preview model proportions are inconsistent with the in-game model.
- 2/20 – Respawn beep sound effects have a lower pitch compared to legacy.
- 2/20 – Swapping weapons after reaching the 10x zoom with the sniper rifle can cause zoom to not function on other weapons and cause them to not render.
- 2/20 – When using Mouse & Keyboard, the vehicle function 3 key binding (Space Bar) is not respected when rebound.
- 2/20 – When using Mouse & Keyboard, any action that is rebound to Vehicle Function 1 (mouse click 2) is not usable.
- 2/20 – Gamertags will sometimes appear in the Score column instead of the Name column on the scoreboard.
- 2/20 – After completing the Campaign mission “343 Guilty Spark” a black image will be displayed on the loading screen instead of the proper image.
- 2/20 – When set to unlocked framerate while using a controller, the hold time for Hybrid Zoom was too short.
- 2/20 – While viewing the character customization screen, the Spartan’s hands appeared to display at low quality.
- 2/20 – While using a gamepad, upon releasing the zoom button from 10x zoom with the sniper rifle, you would zoom all the way out instead of returning to 2x zoom.
- 2/20 – The incorrect icon would appear when an action needed the user to use a mouse’s scroll wheel.
Halo: Reach Resolved Issue
- 2/25 – Animations and help bar are missing when exiting a Multiplayer match in Halo: Reach.
- 2/20 – Occasionally, inputs from a controller on the Pause Menu will not be reflected in Halo: Reach Multiplayer and Campaign.
- 2/20 – Audio is silent or too quiet during intro cinematics when playing from mission to mission.
Results of Halo MCC Flight Survey
Return of Double XP
From now until the 9th of March earn double XP!
Halo: CEA Progress and Release
Unfortunately 343i does not give a solid release date yet for Halo: CEA, but progress does seem to be moving fairly quickly and I would fathom a guess we’re getting close.
BBKDragoon Video Review