It has been a long wait for this but it is finally here: The Halo Infinite World Premiere. This was originally scheduled to happen during E3, which as you know was cancelled. Microsoft, Xbox, and 343i went into plan B and put together this online event for the premiere. Check out all the latest from the online event below.
Halo Infinite “Become Trailer”
Halo Infinite Gameplay Campaign Demo
Halo Infinite Confirmed Leaks
With today’s release we have been able to confirm several previously leaked details of Halo Infinite.
- Banished confirmed enemy – they control the damaged ring seen in previous teasers and screenshots.
- Grappling hook confirmed – grapple structures, grapple pull enemies, and grapple pull objects.
- Open world format.
- Upgrades – this is related to the open world leak whereby there’s an RPG element similar to Destiny. What exactly we can upgrade we’ll have to wait to see but we can expect something.
Halo Infinite Weapons
- Assault Rifle
- Battle Rifle
- MK50 Sidekick Pistol
- VK78 Commando (automatic USNC Rifle)
- Ravager (Banished Weapon,
- Pulse Carbine
- Spike Grenade
- Energy Sword
- Lightning Grenade? (Stun Grenade – not sure what the official name of this one is as of yet)
Halo Infinite Antagonist Atriox
Halo Infinite Bad Graphics
Not everything has been good news. Many have noted of the apparent lack of graphical fidelity of various screen captures and videos shown of Halo Infinite. Two screenshots largely cited by the community showing this I’ve included below. It’s important to note that a lot of this content is from an earlier version of Halo Infinite but given how important this release is for Xbox and Microsoft it does leave many very very worried.
343i has gone on to provide an update here via there blog format. Check it out for some new Halo Infinite wallpapers.